EIEIO Scrapbook Page

Last summer we took my daughter to a county fair, and this summer I realized that I had the perfect products in my stash to scrapbook those pictures. 


Let me be clear, I took A LOT of pictures of her at the fair, but somehow I whittled the pictures down to just two. I don't know how I did it, but I did it! I think these were the only two pictures with good lighting where you could see my kid AND the animals. The fair had a petting zoo set up underneath a tent, so it was fairly shady in there. And I didn't really get many other good pictures anywhere else around the fair.


The farm-themed stickers were something in my stash. I have no idea who made them. They did come with letter stickers to spell out "EIEIO", except that one "E" was missing. So I had to make my own "EIEIO" title out of alphas from my stash.


The papers are Recollections, all from the same paper pad, except for a few scrap bits that are actually Echo Park and another manufacturer that I'm not sure of. I also pulled out an old Sassafras Lass sticker for the top of the layout and a K&Company border sticker that looked like grass.


And instead of sequins, which I'm obsessed with, I did buttons and enamel dots this time.

This layout was a scraplift and for the life of me I cannot remember who I scraplifted, but if you go into my Scrapbook/Cards Pinterest board and scroll around a bit, I'm sure you'll find something that looks similar. THAT! That's the one I scraplifted!

Thanks for looking!

Comments