Cherish Cherish Cherish Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio


Alright kids! I've been working with some of my favorite past Cheeky Studio products, and I bet you can guess what one of my VERY favorites was. Panda-monium!


We recently stopped taking the panda pictures of my daughter every month. (We'll just do them on her birthday.) But I still have several months worth of these photos leading up to her 2nd birthday to get scrapped, and as luck would have it, I still have the Panda-monium ephemera, flair, and sequins mix to work with to get them completed!

The title is taken from some transparent Kaisercraft stickers that were in my stash.


I did a little bit of mixed media on this one with some green embossing powder and a banner stencil. It kind of warped my white cardstock, so my paper is now a little wonky, but that's okay. You're not looking at the wonkiness. You're looking at those stinking cute pandas!


Because the July challenge in the Cheeky Studio Facebook group is all about ribbon, I also broke out two types of ribbon from my ribbon drawer. One was a stick-on banner that actually got more covered up than I expected with my pictures, and the other was a green rick-rack-style felt.

Don't forget to play along with the challenge this month! You could win a prize!


AND don't forget about Cheeky Studio's new kit club option! The July kits have already shipped, so if you subscribed, yours is on its way. And if you haven't subscribed, what are you waiting for??

As always, you can save 10% on your order by using my discount code, CookScrap10! Happy shopping!


Comments