Busy Bee Stationery Box Review

I recently had the chance to try out the really cool monthly subscription box service Busy Bee Stationery. This is a subscription service for planners, letter writers, journalers, and note-takers. And, actually, as you look at the pictures below, you'll see that this could also be a great subscription for general scrapbooking, too!


I was sent - for free - the June box, which had a theme of "The Best of Times". Each month's kit has a different theme, and each kit includes a variety of different products to help you in your journaling, day planners, or however you choose to use them.

The products in the June box included some Polaroid Deco Stickers, Pink Paislee Oh My Heart stickers, and an American Crafts Memory Planner Placeholder.


The box also had a Heidi Swapp The Best of Times photo book that included translucent word stickers. I'm actually considering using this book as my December Daily album for this year. (You can see more from this book if you head over to my Instagram page and check out my saved Insta Story "Busy Bee Review".)


And because you'll need a way to write for all of your note-taking and everything, there were two pens in the box. One was a Metallic Craftwork Pen in gold, and the other is a fancy ballpoint pen from Sweet Water Decor. Check out that snazzy box it came in!


As a scrapbooker, I was really excited to see products from Pink Paislee, Heidi Swapp, and American Crafts in the box. Those are all products that I can use in my regular scrapbooking. However, I do enjoy the classic act of letter writing and can see myself using these products to make cards to send to my aunt. (We still write each other via snail mail.)

If that applies to you, too, or if you are into traveler's notebooks and/or day planners, then Busy Bee Stationery would be a great subscription service for you. It would also make great gift for the writer/note-taker in your life.

A subscription is $39.90 per month, and that includes free USA shipping! And you can save if you prepay with a 3-month of 6-month subscription. Check it out on the subscription page at the Busy Bee website!

Comments