Water Baby featuring Cheeky Studio


I'm back again with another layout using products from my May Cheeky Studio design team kit. I really wanted to use the Midnight Florals collection, but I had just the perfect pictures and coordinating Doodlebug Designs papers to go with the Flamingo Fun products, so that's what I ended up using for this layout.


Flamingo Fun is a tropical-themed and summery collection with pineapples, watermelons, flamingos, and bright colors. I love the mixture of pieces in the ephemera pack and how those same designs can be found on the flair pieces.


The sequins are also a nice complement to the rest of the collection with a mixture of pinks and greens. As you can see, I created a few embellishment clusters, and then sprinkled some of the sequins throughout.


I also received a Shimmerz Vibez spray in Pop Art Pink, and I did a little bit of splatter on the page. I think even on the yellow paper it still comes out pretty shimmery and pink-y.


The design of this layout is based on a PageMaps sketch that I had pinned to my Scrapbook/Cards Pinterest board. Not sure if it's a recent sketch or not. You never really know with Pinterest. But anyway, this was a super simple layout using the sketch and elements that were already in my stash, and the Flamingo Fun embellishments really elevated what I already had.

Don't forget to use code CookScrap10 in the Cheeky Studio store when checking out so you can save 10% on your order!

Comments