Pumpkin Picasso Scrapbook Page

Who says that fall can't be bright and colorful? Because I'm scrapbooking fall photos in May, I decided to scrap these photos of my daughter and the pumpkin she painted last year using summertime-themed Doodlebug Designs papers. I thought the orange, yellow, brown, and fuchsia still reminded me of fall but in a bright and creative way, which is perfect for the creativity shown on my daughter's pumpkin.


I also used a mixed media Creative Embellishments chipboard pumpkin and some fall-themed Photo Play stickers as my embellishments around the photos.


And then I added in some sequins from the Cheeky Studio Furry Friends sequins mix.


The title is from an American Crafts Amy Tangerine Thickers alpha pack. These were all things that had been in my stash or had just newly come into my stash thanks to my dad bringing me the rest of my mom's scrapbooking supplies, so I was really excited to use them and see how well they all worked together. I also like that I was able to create with angled paper lines instead of the usual straight lines. Will have to try that more often.

Thanks for looking!

Comments