Panda Love Scrapbook Page

Happy National Scrapbook Day! And International Scrapbook Day to those outside of the United States! Of course, I'm sharing a scrapbook layout with you today, but I also have some exciting news! I hope you'll join me today (5/5/18) at 8:00 p.m. EST when I go LIVE on the Cook Scrap Craft Facebook page and do a live scrap for Cheeky Studio in honor of National Scrapbook Day! 


Now onto this layout. I used some of the Cheeky Studio Panda-monium collection because this picture is one of my daughter with her big stuffed panda. The strip of ribbon was a leftover scrap from my very first The International Scrapbook Garden kit, so I was happy to get that used up!


The papers are mainly Recollections and a solid piece of cardstock that came in a paper pad from Michael's. I also added one of the Crate Paper Good Vibes ephemera pieces to the layout.


I created the title using some Recollections chipboard alphas and an American Crafts Thickers word from the Jen Hadfield collection. I thought the mint green and pink letters went well with the color scheme of this layout.


Just a few splatters of Lindy's Stamp Gang Hibiscus Rose and I'm all done! Thanks for looking!

And don't forget to join me TONIGHT (5/5/18) at 8:00 p.m. EST on the Cook Scrap Craft Facebook page for a live scrap in honor of National Scrapbook Day. I'll be using some Cheeky Studio products and chatting with you all!

Comments