Magic & Joy Scrapbook Page

Happy Wednesday! Happy Anniversary to my husband! And happy scrapbook challenge day! Here is a layout that I completed for a challenge at the Inspired By blog. This challenge blog is new to me, and I got this layout entered just in the nick of time.



The challenge was to create something using a picture as inspiration. And because the picture had pinks and unicorns in it, I decided to use my Cheeky Studio Unicorn Mode and Unicorns and Rainbows products!



This is a photo of my daughter at The Little Gym. We had a gift certificate there and were able to attend several classes during the winter. She loved it, especially the part at the end where the teacher blew bubbles.



This is a mish mash of papers from my stash and scrap drawer, plus all of those Cheeky Studio products. The title is made up of American Crafts Glitter Girl Thickers and a Crate Paper Good Vibes ephemera ampersand.


I had fun making this one. I hope you enjoyed looking!

Comments

  1. What a great layout! I love the photo too, how fun! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment