Happy Halloween Scrapbook Page

It's hard to believe that it's May, and just as soon as we've gotten into May, it's going to be October again. I know you probably don't want me to say it, but there it is. I've already put it out there. 

I'm almost done scrapbooking all of last year's October pictures. Here's one that I completed using up some leftovers from my The International Scrapbook Garden Autumn Hayride kit. The only thing that didn't come from the kit was the Happy Halloween sticker banner running along the side. That is old Martha Stewart Crafts.



These are pictures of my daughter wearing her Halloween costume for the first time. We dressed her as the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man from the movie Ghostbusters. She was not amused.


On this layout I used Prima patterned papers and the gorgeous Prima Amber Moon ephemera pieces and stickers. I also added a Creative Embellishments chipboard pumpkin that I had painted with gold Prima paint and Lindy's Stamp Gang spray in Green with Envy.


The overall design of this in terms of picture and paper placement was inspired by a layout in an Archiver's sketchbook that my mom had. I'm so glad that I have that book because it really comes in handy sometimes when I just don't know what to do with the pictures in front of me.

Thanks for looking! Unfortunately, The International Scrapbook Garden is taking a bit of a hiatus, and so there won't be anymore kits for an indefinite time period. But the shop will still be open, so if you're looking to purchase past kits and other scrapbook goodies, then head on over!

Comments