Gluten-Free Six Sisters Beef & Macaroni Tomato Soup


You guys have GOT to make this recipe from Six Sisters Stuff. My two-year-old devoured it. And it's so easy, even my kitchen-challenged husband was able to get it started on a weeknight before I got home from work. We've made this two times already. It's a hit!

Here's what you need to know to make Beef & Macaroni Tomato Soup:

1. Obviously, use gluten-free pasta if you're making it gluten-free.

2. And make sure your chicken stock is gluten-free. The second time we made this, I actually used gluten-free chicken broth because it was on sale. Worked just fine.

3. Leave the onion in or out. We did it both ways, and I honestly think I like it better without onion. But that's just personal preference.

4. The instructions don't say to drain the fat from the ground beef after you cook it, but we did only because we didn't want that extra fat to sit on top of the soup with the leftovers. Not actually sure that's what would have happened, but who wants to chance it? And it's a very simple step to add.

And that's it! It's so easy, so delicious, and you won't be disappointed. Those Six Sisters really know their stuff.

Comments