Bloom Where You Are Planted featuring The International Scrapbook Garden

I'm still creating with my A Rustic Spring kit from The International Scrapbook Garden. I kept the 49 and Market flowers pink and red on this layout featuring some photos of my daughter from last year. 


I used a 13@rts paper as the background and then created a grid using Fab Scraps, Bo Bunny, and 49 and Market papers from the kit. The grid design was inspired by a National Scrapbook Day challenge over in the 15 Minutes 2 Scrap with Spiegelmom Scraps Facebook group.


I used some of the Creative Embellishments, Kaisercraft, and 49 and Market chipboard that came in the kit, and I either embossed it with the Imagine Ink Forest Embossing Powder, sprayed it with the Kaisercraft Blackberry spray, stamped it with some Ingvild Bolme chalk ink (one color came from an older ISBG kit), or painted it with the Shimmerz Inklingz Coral Reef.


This came together very easily, and I had fun layering and clustering all of the embellishments. I used my hot glue gun to adhere the embellishments to the page for added strength.


It took a little longer to complete this layout, only because I had to wait for the chipboard to dry before putting it on the page, but I think the extra effort was well worth it.

The A Rustic Spring kit is still available to purchase in the shop, so check it out!

Thanks for looking!

Comments