Fun Scrapbook Page

Here is a scrapbook layout that I made just for fun! And that also happens to be the title of the page! AND I have a process video to share with you about it. Please go watch it on the Cook Scrap Craft YouTube channel here!


When I saw Christy's Beautiful Life do a scrapbook page using this design, I just knew it was going to be perfect for these Echo Park scraps that I had left over in my scrap drawer. I paired them with some Pink Paislee and American Crafts scraps to fill in the rest of the design and voila!


I also used up some matching Echo Park chipboard embellishments, which were kind of perfect for this photo of me at the Ben & Jerry's factory in Vermont. (Definitely do the tour if you find yourself vacationing in Vermont. Definitely vacation in Vermont!)


I also used some of the Unicorn Mode sequins from Cheeky Studio. The colors were just perfect for this layout.

And yes, there are splatters! I used the Lindy's Stamp Gang Hibiscus Rose color.


This was such an easy layout to put together, and I love how it allowed me to use up some scraps. I will definitely be using this design again.

Thanks for looking!

Comments