Easter Bunny Scrapbook Page featuring The International Scrapbook Garden

I'm back again with another layout using The International Scrapbook Garden's A Rustic Spring kit! I almost veered away from the traditional spring theme, but I had this extra photo of my daughter with the Easter bunny, and I really wanted to use the Prima Shabby Chic Treasures Rabbits on a layout about it, so that's what I ended up doing.


I'm also rather excited about this one because I broke out my heat tool to use with the Blue Fern Studios Imagine Ink Embossing Powder Forest on the Creative Embellishments Archway and chipboard words.


The papers on this one are 49 and Market Tattered Playground, Fab Scraps Love Grows Here, and Bo Bunny Cottontail Festive and Hippity Hop. All four collections played so nicely together!

And I did a big 'ole mixture of flowers in my embellishment clusters using the 49 and Market Blossom Blends Bluebell, 49 and Market Shimmer and Shine Blush Jardin Secret (my faves!), and Prima Flowers Relics & Artifacts Blushing Bouquet.


And it wouldn't be a layout of mine lately without a little bit of misting splatter. For this one, I used the Shimmerz Spritz Plum Pudding. It splattered well, but the splatters were small, so you can't really tell unless you're looking at the layout up close.


There's more to come from this collection, and I'm having fun playing around and experimenting! While you're staying tuned, don't forget to visit The International Scrapbook Garden store and purchase A Rustic Spring kit of your own!

Thanks for looking!

Comments