Cheeky Studio YouTube Hop


Today is an awesome day! Today is the Cheeky Studio Spring Into Scrappin' YouTube Hop! There are so many awesome scrapbookers participating in the hop today, including yours truly, and we're all showcasing different layouts and styles and Cheeky Studio products!


You'll be able to see the full process of how I created this scrapbook page when you visit the Cook Scrap Craft YouTube channel and watch the process video


I broke out some of the Cheeky Studio Wild Flowers ephemera from my very first design team kit for this one and paired it with the Unicorns and Rainbows sequins mix.


The other embellishments are from the Crate Paper Good Vibes ephemera pack.


And then I used my "Get Cheeky" acrylic phrase as my title and paired it with one of the mini white bows that came in my most recent design team kit.


You'll find the full list of blog hop participants when you visit my YouTube channel! Have fun hopping!

And don't forget to use my discount code CookScrap10 when you purchase from the Cheeky Studio store!

Comments