2 Cute Scrapbook Page featuring Cheeky Studio


Earlier this month you saw what the theme was for my daughter's 2nd birthday party. And now you get to see how I'm scrapbooking the pictures for it thanks to the Furry Friends collection from Cheeky Studio!


When I first saw the sneak peek of this collection posted on Instagram, I knew it was just perfect for these photos because it's all about dogs AND the ephemera pack includes cupcakes, gift bags, and presents! How spot-on is that?


For this layout, which is a scraplift of "Look Who's 2" by Tiffany Hood from Rhinestones and Ribbon, I used a variety of patterned paper from a Recollections paper pad, the Furry Friends ephemera, the Furry Friends sequins mix, and the pink polka dot bows. Those bows made the perfect banner just underneath my title.


I just love the selection of pieces in the ephemera pack. This would be adorable for Valentine's Day, dogs, baking, birthdays, and so much more!


I also used one of the cards from the Furry Friends Accessory Pack to fit in my photo grid and become part of the title and cut another one of the cards into a banner shape to use as a journaling spot, which you can see above.


Aren't those dogs cute???? Any ephemera pack that has Corgis in it is A-okay with me!

I'm sure you are eager to get over to the Cheeky Studio store and purchase your own Furry Friends products. Don't forget to use my discount code, CookScrap10, to save 10 percent on your order!

And stay tuned to the blog and my YouTube channel on Saturday because there is a special spring YouTube hop happening for Cheeky Studio, and you won't want to miss it!

Comments