Rainy Day Fun Scrapbook Layout

Happy Friday, everyone! I've got a just for fun scrapbook page to share with you using up some Crate Paper Good Vibes products that I had purchased several months ago. These are pictures of my daughter coloring on a giant piece of cardboard. If you ever need a rainy day activity for a toddler, break down a cardboard box and break out the crayons. This activity kept her busy for quite some time!


The paper is Crate Paper Good Vibes Life Goals with a little bit of the Good Vibes Girls Night paper and sparkly tissue paper from my stash.

I also used the ephemera pack pretty extensively on here. But what was really cool was that I was able to incorporate some of the Cheeky Studio Unicorns & Rainbows stickers and sequins on this layout, too! I thought the cloud and raindrops sticker was just perfect to go with the title.


The title alpha stickers are old Basic Grey Mon Ami. (I am still sad that Basic Grey no longer makes scrapbook supplies.)

The flower is from Prima and was a freebie that Scrapbook.com sent me for screwing up my order. So yay for that!


I also did a lot of splatters with Lindy's Stamp Gang Hibiscus Rose. And I added more dimension to the blue Cheeky Studio star stickers with the puffy glitter stickers from the American Crafts Glitter Girl Thickers.


I based the design of this layout off of a design that I frequently use because I think it's so easy and it usually ends up turning out looking great. What do you think?

Thanks for looking!

Comments