Memories Scrapbook Layout Featuring The International Scrapbook Garden

I am so excited to share with you my first layout using the new A Rustic Spring kit from The International Scrapbook Garden. I only used tools from the main kit on this layout, and there is so much to play with. Lovely papers from 49 & Market and Fab Scraps, beautiful Kaisercraft flowers, lots of chipboard and mixed media elements. You just have to check it out.


I used the 49 & Market Tattered Garden Tattered Flourish, Letters, Crackle, and Beauty papers on this layout, plus a lot of the 49 & Market Floral Mixology Pink Flamingo flowers.

For the background, I combined the Prima Micro Beads Grass with clear gesso (also from Prima) and used a feather stencil that came in a past ISBG kit to create a textured design.


I loved the pre-printed flowers on the patterned paper and how they gave me spaces to build flower clusters. I also used the Kaisercraft Paper Blooms Amethyst and the 49 & Market Vintage Shades Yellow flowers, plus a few of the Kaisercraft Lucky Dip Butterfly Wooden Shapes painted with either the Ingvid Bolme Chalk Ink Blossom Tree or green and purple misting sprays from past ISBG kits.


The chipboard frame around the photo is the Snip Art chipboard frame from the most recent Kisses and Snowflakes kit. It didn't fit into any of my layouts from last month, but it was perfect for this one!


I also did some splattering with the Shimmerz Spritz Plum Pudding, and that comes from the A Rustic Spring bonus mixed media kit. So that's the only A Rustic Spring product that isn't part of the main kit.


I really like how this one turned out. And for once, I actually used up a whole package of flowers on one layout! I'm getting better at using up my embellishments!

Thanks for looking!

Comments