Lovely featuring Cheeky Studio

Happy Hump Day! I am so excited to share with you my first layout this month using my March design team kit from Cheeky Studio. I've also got a process video to share with you on my YouTube channel! Please check it out!



For this layout I used the Pink & Cream Bouquets collection that includes ephemera, sequins, and flair. It's all on here!


This is based on the March sketch challenge that Heather created. You can play along all month long in the Cheeky Studio Facebook group!

The Pion Design paper I chose for my background had pre-printed flowers in the corners, so it kind of fit right in with the sketch. I just added some extra Kaisercraft and Petaloo flowers to give the pre-printed ones some dimension, and then I added even more flowers with the flowers and feathers in the Pink & Cream Bouquets ephemera pack. Then I added one of the Pink & Cream Bouquets flair buttons into the Kaisercraft floral bouquet.


I used some of the Pink & Cream Bouquets sequins to add some shimmer and shine in each corner of the page.

And behind the photo, which is matted with a maroon patterned paper from Pion Design, I sprayed an old Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Harvest Orange that has been in my stash for years. YEARS. I'm surprised that anything even still came out.


The title is a Prima Amber Moon ephemera piece. I love when I can create titles without having to search through my letter stash.

I like how this one came out with the different types and layers of flowers, and I like how the Pink & Cream Bouquets went so well with the maroon and cream colors of the papers and other embellishments that I had in my stash. It's a really sweet collection that, as you can see, I've used for a wedding layout, but you could also use for Easter cards or summer layouts. I'm eager to see what the other design team members do with it!

Don't forget to visit the Cheeky Studio shop and use my discount code CookScrap10 to receive 10% off your purchase!

Comments