Love Scrapbook Page featuring The International Scrapbook Garden

I've got another layout to share with you using The International Scrapbook Garden Kisses and Snowflakes kit. And because I had five pictures that I wanted to scrap, I created this one using my Lea France Stained Glass Stencil in order to get all five photos on one page.


This uses some of the Bo Bunny Winter Playground papers in Nippy and Picturesque, plus a few of the Winter Playground cut apart tags in the embellishment clusters. I thought those wintry papers would be just perfect for this layout about a very cold day at Six Flags Holiday in the park last November.


My embellishment clusters are made up of a word from the Creative Embellishments Love Day set (which also serves as my title), Kaisercraft Lucky Dip Wooden Snowflakes (which are very fragile, so be careful when working with them!), some leftover May Arts White Metallic Nylon String Ribbon, and the Prima Sunrise Sunset Paper Flowers Silver Blue with the Darice Finishing Accents Snowflake Brads in the center.


The top cluster has some of the Prima Zella Teal ephemera pieces and word stickers in it. And then I accented each cluster with the Kaisercraft Pearls in Teal.

Using the great embellishments in this kit and my stencil really made this one pretty easy to complete, and I like how it all came out! Thanks for looking!

Comments