Cheeky featuring Cheeky Studio


I'm excited to share with you my latest scrapbook layout for Cheeky Studio because it's all about pandas! Yep, this layout uses the new Panda-monium ephemera pack, and it was perfect for this picture of my daughter with her big stuffed panda. You can watch a process video I made for this on my YouTube channel here.


The ephemera pack includes a nice variety of super cute pandas in different sizes, so I pulled one of each panda to circle around the picture of my daughter. And then I pulled that funny panda showing us his bum to stand off on his own in the upper corner of my page. So funny! I used one of the Panda-monium flair next to that guy.


Back to the circle cluster of pandas. I created a bunch of dimension and texture by adding the pink and blue butterflies from the ephemera pack and popping some of them up with craft foam. I also added the Panda-monium sequin mix and the black and polka dot bows from the Monthly Words kit. Those bows were really perfect for these pandas!


This picture was taken when my daughter was 20 months, so it was getting harder and harder to get her to sit still for a picture. I had the "Cheeky" acrylic word in my design team kit and I thought it made the perfect title for this layout because it was definitely my daughter's personality in this picture. I have no idea what face she was making, but she is getting cheeky as we are entering the toddler phase.


I backed my photo with some polka dot Echo Park paper and the polka dot tissue paper that my Cheeky Studio design team kit came wrapped in. Love being able to use stuff like that on my layouts.

I also did some Shimmerz spray on my white Bazzill cardstock with the Shimmerz Vibez Don't Rain On My Parade and Shimmerz Coloringz Pink Stilettos. Both are available in the Cheeky Studio store.


So that's my page! Thanks for looking and don't forget to use my discount code CookScrap10 when you shop at the Cheeky Studio store!

Comments