Pretty Pretty Cute Scrapbook Page + Process Video

Happy Friday! Today I'm sharing with you a just-for-fun scrapbook layout that I created using my Lea France stencil. Don't know how to use a Lea France stencil? Well you can find out when you watch my process video for this layout here! It's my 10th one (if my math serves me right)!!


This is another layout that was a mish-mash of stuff from my stash. It didn't turn out 100-percent perfect like the last layout I did this way turned out, but I was still pretty pleased with it. And hey, I got to use up a bunch of random stuff from my stash. So there's that!


Plus, thanks to my Lea France stencil (thanks, Mom!), I got four photos on one page. That is a pretty awesome feat! Seriously, I cannot recommend these things enough. I only have the one but it has really helped me out tremendously. It is a beginner stencil, and you'll definitely want to start with that one. But once you get into it, it becomes very easy to just break it out and use it whenever you need it.


And then you end up creating layouts with different designs that you wouldn't be able to create if you were going freehand. That's kind of what I love the most about using the stencil.


So anyway, I didn't tell you anything about the other products used on this layout aside from the stencil, but you watched my video for this, right? :)

Thanks for looking!

Comments