Spring Has Sprung Scrapbook Page

Happy Friday! It is actually starting to feel like spring again here. Ha ha! Well, the temperatures got above freezing, so I will take what I can get. In the meantime, I'm sharing a layout I created just for me using some leftover bits and pieces from The International Scrapbook Garden summer kit, some of my new scrapbooking tools, and some stuff from my stash.


These are pictures of my daughter last May on the baby swing at the playground. She loves to swing!

I am so glad with the way this turned out. This is an example of what can happen when I take the time to go through my stash and search for just the right elements to complete the layout. I didn't have a whole lot left from my summer International Scrapbook Garden kit, but I really loved the papers that I did have left over. Luckily, I had some spring-themed stickers, ribbon, and enamel dots in my stash that were just the right sentiments and colors to fit with the layout.


And then I also used my clear gesso and Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical Shaker in Yodeling Yellow to create a mixed media background behind my photos to make up for a lack of extra paper. I love the texture that it gives this layout.


Add in a few spritzes of Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabio Spray in Hibiscus Rose and the layout is complete!

Aside from the drying time waiting for my mixed media elements, this layout came together very quickly. I love it!

Thanks for looking!

Comments