Love You Most - The International Scrapbook Garden

I'm so excited that the new The International Scrapbook Garden kits are here! My Kisses and Snowflakes Garden Kit just arrived a few days ago, and I have been going through everything, giving myself time to see what's there and figure out how I want to use all of the gorgeousness that Tracie curated.

In the meantime, I created another layout using the Autumn Hayride kit. And even though this is a fall-themed kit, this layout uses summer pictures! Yes, this kit is that versatile! And yes, I even have a process video to share with you. You can view it on my YouTube channel here.


I was able to use a lot of the Prima Amber Moon ephemera and enamel dots on this layout, and that large sequin butterfly is Prima, too. Just gorgeous. And I love how those flowers are colors that could be fall but could also be summer.


The papers I chose were the Pion Design paper with the sunflowers, and then there was a Kaisercraft paper with strips that had a strip of pears that I thought was very summery. So I was really impressed with the way this kit was able to translate through the seasons.


I have yet to use it to make a Christmas/winter layout, but some of the other talented design team members have done it, and there were some really pretty red flowers and pine cones in the kit, so I'm sure it's just a matter of time before I move on to that season next.

Don't forget to visit The International Scrapbook Garden shop to get your hands on this kit and the brand new kits, too!

Thanks for looking!

Comments