I've Got Your Back Scrapbook Layout

I'm still making headway getting myself caught up. Right now I am up to May/June of 2017. (Well, I still have the 2015 vacation album to do, but I'm not even counting that. Oh, and I still have our mini break of April 2017 to do...)

Here is a quick layout I put together using the American Crafts Jen Hadfield collection plus some Lindy's Stamp Gang Green with Envy Green spray. It's all about my daughter and her love of her stuffed Boo, the World's Cutest Dog.


I love everything in this collection, and when I saw the wood grain cut apart with the words "I've Got Your Back", I knew I had my title.


I used washi tape, stickers, and the border strips of the 12x12 paper to create little embellishment clusters in the corners of the page.


And I sprayed the Lindy's spray all over to add some fun shimmer and shine. I like the effect that it gives. It really is so shiny.


I also like the 3-D banner tags that come in this collection, so I used one on this layout along with a sticker of a girl in profile. I thought that was fitting seeing as how this layout is about a girl.

So that's it. Maybe next time I will have a process video for you. MAYBE.

Anyone want to be subsidize my paycheck so that I can become a full-time scrapbooker? :)

Thanks for looking!

Comments