Family - The International Scrapbook Garden

Happy new year, scrappy friends! Today I'm sharing with you a layout I made using my Autumn Hayride kit from The International Scrapbook Garden. Even though this kit is fall-themed, I actually used it to scrapbook a picture that was not fall at all!



This was a family photo of us at Daphne's baptism in the spring. I thought the flowers, papers, and embellishments were formal enough for this photo without being so "fall". And the Creative Embellishments chipboard reminded me of a family tree. That's what I love about The International Scrapbook Garden! Everything is so versatile!


I was really excited to use the Prima fabric letters on this layout, but because they were so bright white, I sprayed them with the Lindy's Starburst spray in Green with Envy Green. It worked great and the letters still had some really nice shimmer from the spray.


I also used the Kaisercraft die-cut that came in one of the bonus kits. The pattern of the die-cut worked well with the pattern of the background paper I chose. And the die-cut worked perfectly in my Spellbinders Grand Calibur! I'll definitely be using this die-cut again!


Another thing I like about the Autumn Hayride kit is that it comes with so many journaling tags! I had no shortage of places to write where I needed to write!


I didn't add anything from my stash to this layout. Everything you see is part of the Autumn Hayride main kit and bonus kits. So if you like what you see, head on over to the shop and pick up your own Autumn Hayride kit today!

A little birdie told me that the Jan/Feb kits are on their way, and I can't wait. But in the meantime I am still having fun playing with this kit!

Comments