Cook Scrap Craft Reads - What Am I Reading Now? #1

I'm trying to do more videos this year on my social media channels, so if you follow me on Instagram and Facebook, then you won't miss out on the live videos that I do from time to time to talk about scrappy things and books. I'll also be posting those videos to YouTube, too.

Last week I did an Instagram Live where I talked about some of the books I recently received/finished reading/was currently reading. You can watch the video here! The list of the books featured in the video is under the video.



Bossypants by Tina Fey - I read this book years ago and loved it. If you've never read it, I highly recommend it. There is a poem in the book that Tina writes to her daughter, and I think I'm going to print it out for Daphne and hang it in her room when she's older.

Capital Gaines by Chip Gaines - You can read my full review of this book here. It was not as good as I was hoping.

How to Be Both by Ali Smith - I wasn't very excited about starting this book after reading some of the reviews on the jacket cover, but it definitely surprised me. I think it would make a great book club book!

Oh Crap! Potty Training by Jamie Glowacki - I don't plan on potty training my daughter until she's at least 2, but I have to say, this book (which came highly recommended to me by other moms) is not making me feel very confident about doing it. I am so nervous about it! Not sure if this book's technique will be the route I go.

Comments