Cherish - Cheeky Studio Bingo Challenge

Hi scrappy friends! Yesterday in the Cheeky Studio Facebook Group, Khristina posted a new challenge to get your creative juices flowing. It's a Bingo challenge, so just like when you play Bingo the game, you must use four in a row of the given elements on your scrapbook layout.



I used the top row: stamping, patterned paper, twine or ribbon, and gold.


This layout incorporates the Cheeky Studio Valentine's Day 2018 main kit and the sequins from the Valentine's Day 2018 mixed media kit. I kept to the white roses and navy flowers in the kit because I thought they played well together with the American Crafts patterned paper that I pulled from my stash.


So let's talk about the Bingo elements. I've got that sparkly pink ribbon, some gold distress paint around the matting of my photos, a Kaisercraft stamp, and then, of course, you can see a lot of patterned paper.


These are photos of my mom with my daughter last May. They were both wearing matching shirts, and I wanted to get a picture of them "twinning". Little did I know that these would be the last pictures I took of the two of them together because a month later my mom would be diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer and pass away just two weeks after diagnosis. So creating this layout was also a little bit of a tribute/memorial to her.

She loved to scrapbook, too, and I'm sad that she's not here to see all the new things I'm learning. There are so many things I would love to share with her, and I wish we could be getting creative together still.

Anyway... That's why I chose the stamp sentiment and title that I did. Cherish the time you have now, folks.


As you can see, even though the Cheeky Studio elements I'm using are Valentine's Day-themed, they worked perfectly well for these photos. Any time you just need some gorgeous flowers or have any photos with a "love" theme (love between grandparents and grandkids, parents and kids, siblings, best friends, etc.), this is a kit you can use!

And you can get it for yourself by visiting the Cheeky Studio shop and using code CookScrap10 to receive a discount!

So get shopping and get cheeky!

Comments