So Hoppy Scrapbook Page

In the midst of fall- and Christmas-themed layouts, how about we take a trip back to Easter? Here is another layout I made using the circle sketch from Spiegelmom Scraps. You'll notice that this layout looks different from my previous layout using the sketch, and that is all part of the beauty of sketches!


You can also watch a process video I made for it on the CookScrapCraft YouTube channel here.


I used up a few items from my stash on this, including buttons, ribbon, and a Cosmo Cricket Easter sticker. I also used some new mint green chipboard alphas that remind me of the American Crafts Thickers I recently used up. I just love that color!


But the main papers and embellishments came from the Elle's Studio Live, Laugh, Love kit in The ScrapRoom June 2017 Doubleshot kit.


There were so many cute things in this kit that I had a hard time choosing which ones to put on this page.

I loved the chipboard elements, and I decided to paint the heart circle with some teal 13@rts acrylic paint to spiff it up a bit and match the teal colors in the patterned paper.


So that's it! Yet another way to use one sketch. I love this sketch and will definitely be using it again.

Thanks for looking!

Comments