Lasting Memories Photo Challenge - Guest Designer

Hi everyone! I'm back this week with the fourth and final December challenge at Lasting Memories. This challenge will run for two weeks, and the challenge is to use up more than two photos, while still keeping with the winter/holiday traditions theme.

Here is what I came up with using up a bunch of pictures from last year's Christmas:


As you can see, I got FIVE pictures on this layout.

I made Christmas pages for the baby's first year scrapbook album(s), but I decided to use up some of the leftover pictures for my own general album. So this page is going in there.



Everything is just old stuff from my stash, except for the 3-D embellishment stickers. I bought those new this year, but I can't remember who the manufacturer is. Maybe Me & My Big Ideas?


Anyway, it's always a thrill when I get more than one or two pictures on a layout, especially a one-pager. This is definitely a design that I will use again, although it's kind of hard if you don't have pictures that you can cut down very easily.


Thanks for looking! And don't forget to play along at Lasting Memories! There is a prize up for grabs!

Comments