It's Pumpkin Season Scrapbook Page

It may not be pumpkin season anymore (there was snow on the ground when I went outside to snap the photos of this layout), but it hardly felt like pumpkin season when we went pumpkin picking at the beginning of October. Thank goodness the fall-themed Autumn Hayride kit from The International Scrapbook Garden is at least giving me all the fall feels.

Here's the latest page I made using the fun supplies from the kit:



I painted the Creative Embellishments chipboard piece with Prima Acrylic Paint Sparks Ginger Magic and the Lindy's Starburst Green with Envy Green. It's so shiny and sparkly!


What really made the layout were all those fun ephemera pieces from the Prima Amber Moon collection. I popped this one up on some kraft foam for added dimension, and I used a tag from the Pion Design Summer Falls Into Autumn Borders paper for my journaling.


I also used the Lindy's spray to do some mixed media on the background paper (which is the Pion Summer Falls Into Autumn October Harvest), and I did the "packaging technique" that I've seen so many other scrapbookers doing: spray some misting spray onto a piece of plastic and then press the plastic onto the paper.


I used my Creative Memories circle cutter to cut out my photo and two backing papers in the three sizes of circles. I backed the photo with Pion Design Summer Falls Into Autumn Autumn Meadow and Prima Amber Moon Into the Woods.


This was a fun one to put together! If you haven't gotten your own Autumn Hayride kit but you have Halloween/October and Thanksgiving pictures to scrap, this kit would be PERFECT! So head on over to The International Scrapbook Garden shop and get your kit today!

Thanks for looking!

Comments