December Daily 2017 - Day 1

YOU GUYS! I have EIGHT PAGES of my December Daily finished. That is crazy sauce for me. If you watched my December Daily YouTube videos, then you'll know that I am always finishing up my December Daily albums in January (and sometimes losing my mojo about it, too).

But this year I purchased a Hip Kit Club December Documented kit from 2015 for 70% off during the site's Cyber Monday sale, so that means I have supplies RIGHT NOW. So I've been working on my DD album RIGHT NOW.

I thought I would go ahead and share the first page from the album with you. (Don't worry. You'll get to see them all soon enough.)


The first day's photo challenge was "my view today", so I took a picture of my office's Christmas tree, which has a big printed picture of my face on it. It's kind of an inside joke.

I just love all the elements from this Hip Kit Club kit, and I really don't care that it's a 2015 kit. With the exception of one piece of flair that says "2015" on it, every other thing in this kit is usable for my December Daily. Even the tissue paper that the kit came wrapped in! I used that to back my picture.


I added the American Crafts ribbon on the tag and craft foam to back the "1" embellishment, but everything else came from the kit.


I am still using my Creative Memories 8x8 album for my December Daily album, and I am still using the December photo-a-day challenge to help me get at least 25 photos for my album. (That link takes you to the picture of the photo challenge on my Pinterest board. The original link does not work!!)

And because the kit only comes with 25 number cards, I think I'll just stick with doing 25 pictures and call it a day. Or an album.

Thanks for looking!

Comments