Cheeri-UH-OH - The Studio Challenges Dec. 3 Sketch Challenge

If you thought my daughter couldn't be trusted around tissues, just wait until you see what she did to a container of Cheerios.

Here is my take on the December 3rd sketch challenge over at The Studio Challenges. I got to use my new Photoplay paper pack on this one.



I also added some old K & Company laser-cut paper to this one and painted some mini clothespins with Prima Ginger Sparks Acrylic Paint from my The International Scrapbook Garden Autumn Hayride kit.

Some of the other embellishments are old K & Company and just random stuff from my stash. The button stickers are part of the Photoplay paper pack.


So basically, the story here is that Daphne was interested in the Cheerios, so I figured that if I gave her some of them, she would eventually start eating them. But no. All she wanted to do was play with them and scatter them all over the floor. Why eat them when you can dump them out?

Thanks for looking, and if you play along, good luck!

Comments