Thankful for You Scrapbook Page Scrap Our Stash November Tic Tac Toe Challenge

I'm back again to share with you yet ANOTHER scrapbook layout I created last weekend. This time it's for the November Tic Tac Toe challenge at Scrap Our Stash. The Tic Tac Toe board column I choose to do was three word title, fall theme (everyone had to do that), and burlap.


I chose to use the very appropriate American Crafts Jen Hadfield Home + Made Heart of Home collection because it has all these patterned papers and embellishments about gratefulness and thankfulness, and I just thought that the dark colors and rich golds really spoke to a fall theme.


So even though my pictures aren't specifically fall, the rest of the elements on this layout created a fall theme.

I created my three word title with the shiny pink foam Thickers word "thankful" and some old Making Memories mini alphas.


And how lucky that I had burlap in my stash? I had bought it a few years ago to create a burlap table runner for our dining room table, but I had leftovers. So I just cut out a piece and hot glued it onto my layout! I love how it creates dimension by raising up everything on top of it. Such nice texture, too.


If you want to play along, you have until November 29 to link up your layout! We're all playing for the cool Carta Bella Hello Fall 12x12 collection and ephemera pack! Good luck!

Comments

  1. A very pretty LO! Love the details an stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page - great repurposing with the burlap ;)Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and adorable! I especially love the title. Super cute embellishments, too! Love that you got to use some burlap from the stash :)

    Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!
    Carrie, DT
    dearzae.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute page. Love burlap and embellishment details. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! Love your design and how you did use the burlap here. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, great layout! Thanks for playing along with SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet layout. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love the sweet photo, and all the patterns and textures!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment