Grateful Scrapbook Page - Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge

I'm playing along with the November challenge over at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge! Can you believe that I got THREE scrapbook layouts completed on Sunday? What a record! But here's the one I'm submitting for the challenge, which was to use words of thanks or gratitude in your title or journaling.


As you can see, I've got the word "grateful" as my title because we are so grateful for our little munchkin, who was 13 months when this picture was taken.


And as you can also see, I've got even more "thankful" and "grateful" words in the embellishments because this American Crafts Jen Hadfield collection is just perfect for those fall-themed layouts or thank you cards!


This one took me awhile to complete, actually. It looks simple but I kept trying to overthink it. In fact, I ended up stamping on it and then not liking the stamps, so I had to pull up stuff and redo it. Ugh. You can hear more about it in this process video I made for the YouTube channel!


And there's another look at the finished layout. If you'd like to play along with this challenge, you have until the end of November. There is a Scrapbook.com gift certificate up for grabs! What a great prize! Good luck!

Comments

  1. Great memory to fix in a layout. Very good job. Eli (Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment