Fall Scrapbook Page - Autumn Hayride Kit

Happy fall, y'all! Last weekend was Thanksgiving in the U.S., and it seemed like the perfect time to finally sit down and break out my BRAND NEW The International Scrapbook Garden fall Garden kit called Autumn Hayride. This kit is so awesome! Check out the unboxing videos for the main kit and the bonus kits to see all the goodies that come inside!

I had just the photo to scrap with the luscious fall papers and embellishments of this kit. Here is what I made using just the supplies in the main kit. 



And I even made a process video for you guys so you could get a better idea of how I used the Prima Rust Effect Paste and Prima Micro Beads Pollen on my Creative Embellishments chipboard and Kaisercraft Fallen Leaves background patterned paper.


I didn't get the full coverage I wanted on the chipboard with the beads, but I still think it turned out okay. And it was a fun way to dress up the plain chipboard.

I created some dimension with the 49 and Market burlap by folding it and hot gluing it in place behind my photo. I also created a cluster of the glittery leaves and fussy cut out a circle embellishment from the Pion Designs Tags paper to go behind the burlap.


I did another cluster of the leaves with one of the Prima Amber Moon ephemera pieces in the bottom righthand corner, and I wanted to bring the rust paste and beads down there, too, so I just swiped some of the paste down there with a paintbrush and covered it with the beads. You can't tell from the picture but they really do look super shiny on the paper.


And then I did another cluster of Prima Amber Moon word stickers on the other side of my picture. You can also see that I backed my picture with some of the leftover paper and inked the paper with the Ingvild Bolme Rusty Keys Chalk Ink.


There are so many fun tools to play with in this kit! Head on over to the shop to get your hands on your own Autumn Hayride kit today!!

Thanks for looking!

Comments