Be Brave and Wild Scrapbook Layout

I used my Lea France Stained Glass stencil and some supplies from my The International Scrapbook Garden Sunkissed Kit to complete another layout. These are pictures of Daphne that the daycare teachers took of her.


The blue flowers came from my mom's scrapbook embellishment stash, and I liked the way they complemented the blue in the dreamcatcher ephemera card that I placed in the center of the layout.


I also fussy cut the pink doily from some Lemoncraft patterned paper and adhered the "Be Brave & Wild" sentiment, which was in my stash, to act as my title. Really glad that I could finally use that! It's been in my stash for so long, and I was having trouble finding letter stickers in my stash that spelled out anything I wanted them to spell.


I also used an American Crafts gold marker to color in some feathers from a Creative Embellishments stencil because I thought they would be a nice touch. And there are green gem stickers on here, too. Those came from my mom's stash.

I like the way this turned out. There are a lot of elements, but it was easy to put together. I actually did it in about 45 minutes while the baby "napped".

Comments