Everyday Inspire Scrapbook Page

The International Scrapbook Garden Sunkissed Kit is the scrapbook kit that keeps on giving. So far I have made four scrapbook layouts and one project, and I still have some supplies leftover in the main kit plus a whole bunch of fun stuff to play with in the bonus kits!

Here is the fourth layout I've made using the kit. The picture is of the Jimmy Carter Presidential Library and Museum in Atlanta, Georgia.


So see? I'm proving yet again that even with all of the butterflies and flowers, this kit is very versatile!

I kept things pretty simple on this one. I almost used the feather stencil, Magic Powder and paint to create a textured feather background, but the baby woke up from her nap before I had a chance to play around with it so I just went with what I had already decided to layout.


Supplies used from the kit: Lemoncraft Daydream 04 paper, Lemoncraft Daydream Buttons, Kaisercraft Paper Blooms Sea Breeze, Maya Arts Ribbon Fuchsia, Lemoncraft Ephemera Cards.

Supplies used from my own stash: Zig Writer in black, sticker from the museum visit


I love the simple elegance of this layout, and I think it fits really well with the quiet calmness exuded by the photo. I wanted to make sure there was a lot of blue on this layout to fit with the blue water from the fountain in front of the museum.

And I also thought that the sentiment on the ephemera card was very fitting for Jimmy Carter. He is my favorite president and a person who has always inspired people and continues to inspire others through his good works.

Thanks for looking!

Comments