Believe - The International Scrapbook Garden Project

Because The International Scrapbook Garden has been challenging me to try new things in my scrapbooking, I decided to let it challenge me to do something that wasn't a traditional scrapbook layout. I even made a behind-the-scenes video about the creation of this project!

I took a small canvas that I had in my stash and decorated it using supplies from The International Scrapbook Garden Garden Sunkissed kit! And I just love how it turned out!



First, I sprayed the canvas with the Lindy's Flat Fabio Spray Hisbiscus Rose. Then, I decorated it with the Lemoncraft Ephemera Card, Petaloo Mulberry Flowers Love Potion, Kaisercraft Pearls, Lemoncraft Daydream Button, May Arts Wrinkled Ribbon Fuchsia, and Lemoncraft Daydream Feather.



I like the way that I tilted the card and didn't keep everything within the confines of the canvas' boundaries. It's going to make a nice little wall hanging for my scrap room - once I paint the walls and get everything organized in there, but that is another story. Like this project says, I just gotta believe, right?


This was a fairly easy project to complete because the canvas was so small. I'd say the only difficult thing was deciding which elements to use on it! There are so many great supplies in the Sunkissed kits. I wanted to use them all!

If you still haven't gotten your hands on one of these kits, do yourself a favor and get one! It has been so much fun working with it, and I'm still not done going through everything. You'll be seriously amazed at everything that comes in this kit.

Comments