Beautiful Day Scrapbook Page

Lest you think that The International Scrapbook Garden Garden Sunkissed kit is only for scrapbooking girly pictures, think again! I just used it to scrapbook these pictures from our 2015 road trip to Atlanta!



Because this kit is all about international scrapbook manufacturers and a design team made up of international scrapbookers, I figured it would be appropriate for me to use an international method of scrapbooking: my Lea France stencil! It's how the French scrapbook! I used the Stained Glass stencil to do the design of this one.



All of the elements on this page come from the Sunkissed main and bonus kits. We've got Creative Embellishments Beautiful Day chipboard, a Bo Bunny doilyScrapberry's Cherry Blossom Light Yellow, Lemoncraft Fresh Summer 01 paper, Lemoncraft Vintage Time 014 paper, Lemoncraft Ephemera card (cut up), and Lemoncraft Daydream 03 paper.



I knew those doilies would go quickly. I'm a sucker for using doilies on scrapbook layouts.

Because I used the stencil, this was super easy to put together. All I had to figure out was where to put the extra embellishments. I fussy cut the paper doily from the Lemoncraft paper and used it for the journaling, and to write the journaling I used my Zig Writer in Pure Pink.

Thanks for looking!

Comments