Twinkie Tradition Scrapbook Page

Sharing a layout that I made for The ScrapRoom September JumpStart Sketch Challenge! The challenge ends on September 30, so if you want to play along, you still have time. And you don't have to be a subscriber to The ScrapRoom kit club. (I'm not.)


For this layout, I used grey cardstock as the base, and then added a border of black-and-white washi tape. Inside that border, I put sleeping cloud-patterned paper from Recollections with solid black cardstock right behind the two pictures, plus heart patterned paper from the American Crafts Jen Hatfield collection.


I was really hoping to find some cursive letters so that I could spell out "tradition", but I didn't have anything like that in my stash. Instead, I used American Crafts Thickers and some old Making Memories mini letters to do the title.


I also used up the last two first birthday 3-D stickers on this layout. They worked with these photos because one photo is of me on my first birthday in 1984, and the other photo is of my daughter's first birthday. We tried recreating my photo with my daughter. It sort of worked. (She did not like the Twinkie, by the way.)

Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Cute birthday layout! Great job with the sketch! Thank you for joining us at The ScrapRoom.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment