Try Try Again Scrapbook Page

Do you guys have any scrapbooking or crafting books? I am in the process of cleaning up and organizing my scrap room (with the hopes of painting it and revamping it soon), and I recently placed all of my crafty books on a shelf. I was so surprised at how many I had. 

And, of course, you can guess how often I use them. NEVER!

I rely on Pinterest or scrapbookers via social media to inspire me, but I have so much inspiration right there in the pages of these books. So for this layout, I scraplifted a design from an Archiver's inspiration book that belonged to my mom.


It looks like a pretty basic layout, which is not something I normally do. So I was glad that I was able to do something outside of my norm for this page. And it all came together so easily, too!


The patterned paper is old Sassafras Lass, all of the letter stickers are October Afternoon, and the number 2 stickers were just something else from my stash.


I got SO lucky that I found letter stickers with all of the letters I needed. I just love using the mini alphas, don't you? And they fit perfectly for the smaller title before the larger title on this.

And if you're wondering, yes, these are pictures of the baby attempting to eat Cheerios. To think that we were so concerned about her not eating table food, and now she eats pretty much everything. We are so relieved.

Thanks for looking!

Comments