Take 2 Scrapbook Page

I discovered a new scrapbook challenge site! It's called Stick it Down, and they have three challenges per month: a card sketch challenge, a single-page sketch challenge, and a two-page sketch challenge. You can enter all three challenges if you want, and each entry is a chance at being a guest designer or winning a prize pack!

So here is my take on the single-page sketch challenge!


For this one, I used up old Sassafras Lass papers and sticker embellishments, plus some American Crafts Thickers and a feather rub-on that was in my stash.


I cut the circles using my Creative Memories cutting system.


And I used the thick side of my dual-tip acid-free pink pen to outline the picture because I felt like it needed something a little extra to help it pop.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. What a little cutie. Great take on the sketch love your page. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen--DT for SID
    https://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, thanks for playing along with us at SID

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously cute! Thanks so much for playing along at Stick It Down, I hope you can join us again this month with our new sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment