Sweet Scrapbook Page

It's a new month and that means there are new scrapbook challenges! I have no idea how many I'll get to participate in this month. Last month I made the top 3 over at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges. Woo hoo!

I didn't win any of the August challenges at Stuck?! Sketches, but I'm going to try again. Here is my layout based on the September 1 sketch challenge.


This was Daphne's 12-month professional photo. It was the only photo where she wasn't crying.

I found these papers at Michael's awhile back, and they were on clearance. I liked that they a) had colors that went well together and b) fit perfectly for my kid because I sing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" to her all the time. The word and polka dot papers are Recollections, but I don't know who makes the black and the shiny pink paper.


I also had a "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" embellishment in my stash. It was a sticker embellishment from a girly sticker pack that I had purchased awhile back. I tied the pink ribbon and used a glue dot to adhere it to the page. I like that it mimicked the big bow on Daphne's dress. (And it was a great way to use up the last of this pink ribbon.)


The 12-month sticker came from the same sticker pack as the "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" sticker, and the March banner sticker is old Echo Park, I believe. I'm not sure where the clock folder came from. But it was all in my stash! 

And the "sweet" title is American Crafts Hannah Thickers, part of the Homestead collection that I received as a giveaway prize.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. This is so sweet! Love the way our text background paper makes her little dress pop! How darling is she! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet photo, beautifully scrapped in black and pink. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the ribbon and the tag. Thank you for joining us at Stuck Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet page and girl. Love the bg and your pretty details. Thanks for joining Stuck?! Sketches! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment