Sheet Pan Turkey Sausage and Vegetables

I take no credit for this recipe. I didn't have to change a thing to make it gluten-free. I just made it. And it was delicious!

It's the very yummy Sheet Pan Turkey Sausage and Vegetables from Averie Cooks. I found it recently on Pinterest and just knew I had to make it sooner rather than later.


It's basically turkey sausage (the fully cooked kind, like from Butterball), sweet potato, brussels sprouts, broccoli, and whatever other veggies you want to throw on there. Zucchini was in the original recipe, but I just wasn't feeling it, so I left it out. I think my sheet pan was fully loaded without one.

Mix it all together with canola oil and lots of seasoning, roast it in the oven, and you're good to go.

And yes, we gave brussels sprouts another chance. Thumbs up this time!


With the sweet potatoes and other roasted veggies, I feel like this is a very fall-ish dinner. I also feel like it would be a great dinner to make with vegetables collected from your local farmer's market.

And it was baby-approved! My kid actually ate some of the turkey sausage and sweet potatoes. Not so much on the veggies, but we're working on it.

This recipe is a keeper! Thanks to Averie Cooks for the wonderful recipe. Make this one stat!

Comments