Quick 2-Page Scrapbook Layouts

I have been trying to spend time every day to get at least one scrapbook layout done. So the other day I sat down, opened up Pinterest, and was all ready to start scrolling through my Scrapbook/Cards board for a seven-picture two-pager that I could scraplift when what did I see right there on my Pinterest home page?

A seven-picture two-page scrapbook layout.

And then the next day when I sat down to scrapbook a six-picture two-page layout, what did I see right there on my Pinterest home page? You guessed it!

How did Pinterest know just what I was looking for to make my scrapbook endeavors so much easier and less time consuming?


Here's the first one. For this one, I used a first birthday kit that I put together several months ago during a Michael's run. The papers are Recollections, which seems to be the only paper brand that Michael's carries. I can't remember who makes the dimensional stickers. The green ribbon is from my stash.


I also threw in some of the sparkly stickers from the clearance kit I put together a few weeks ago because some of the colors were similar. You can see the hearts below.


And now here is the second two-pager that I made.


I was all excited about having cake smash photos, but of course, I have the kid who doesn't start eating table foods until she's 15 months. Also, she had an ear infection on her birthday.


This layout used up some extra paper and embellishments from the clearance kit, some old Target $1 spot letter stickers, some of the 1st birthday stickers, and a glittery orange sticker embellishment that had been in my stash and stood in for ribbon.


You can see both of the original scrapbook pages in my Scrapbook/Cards Pinterest board and get a lot more inspiration there, too!

And if you were wondering, yes, I decided to extend the baby's third first year album by four extra pages so that I could include all of her first birthday. It was the right thing to do!

Comments