Power Bowl Challenge

So this month I started participating in a 21-day Power Bowl Challenge through Healthy Habits Happy Moms. It's a free challenge, and it's all about committing to eating one healthy, balanced power bowl meal a day.

Just one. That's it.

(And if you can't get one in every day, like me, well, that's fine, too. The point is, you are doing SOMETHING.)


The HHHM ladies supply you with the recipes and shopping lists. You just have to go out and buy the ingredients and make the power bowls. You can make them in advance, store them in mason jars, and eat them throughout the week. And if you're not feeling any of the recipes that week, HHHM says to totally feel free to come up with your own power bowl recipes.

So far, I've done a chicken strawberry salad power bowl and a greek chicken power bowl. I have to admit, I thought I was going to have to grab take-out on my first day eating one of these because I really didn't have high hopes that it would be good.



But it was!

And I like that this is NOT a diet. It's just a simple and easy way to get some healthy meals into your breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

If you want to sign up, you still can! Just go here!

Comments