My Guests Scrapbook Page

Can I make a confession? I am really struggling with where to put my daughter's first birthday party pictures. Do I add extra pages to her third first-year album (yes, third) or do I just put them all in our regular scrapbook album? I feel like they should go in her album and that it would be weird if they were omitted, but that album is already kind of stuffed and I'm not sure how many more pages I can fit.

Scrapbooker struggles, right?

Here is a page that I am definitely putting in her album. It's pictures of all the guests who came to her party. We were very lucky to be able to have the whole family attend.


If you saw my Instagram Story from a few weeks ago, then you saw my "store check" at Michael's where I purchased the papers and embellishments for this layout on sale! Don't you just love those pineapples?


I used my Spellbinders machine to cut out the circles, and the gold letters are American Crafts Thickers. I didn't have any "E"s left, so I had to turn a "3" around and pretend it was a cursive capital "E".

Scrapbooker struggles.


A lot of the embellishments on this were actually planner stickers that were on clearance, but the colors and design (pineapples!) fit so well with the papers that I had picked out. I'm so glad that I was able to easily (and cheaply) put together this page.

Thanks for looking!

Comments