Doodlebug Scrapbook Page

Here are some pictures of the baby playing with and wearing some of her 1st birthday presents! They were gifts from Grandma and Grandpa, so I took pictures of her with them so that the grandparents could see her with them.


Sorry that it's a little blurry. It's not for a challenge, so it doesn't matter! I used my Lea France scrapbook stencil to make this. It was a great way to get five pictures on one page.


All of the papers and embellishments on this are from an old Crate Paper collection. I purchased them at T.J. Maxx a long time ago and am still using up everything! (I'm almost done. T.J. Maxx better get some scrapbook stuff in their stores. The last couple times I've gone in, there has been nothing.)


I love how some of the embellishments are raised, giving this layout some nice dimension.

Oh, and the letters are American Crafts Thickers. (Duh!)

Thanks for looking!

Comments