Adventure Scrapbook Page

It's so much easier to get a quick scrapbook page done when you don't have a lot of pictures to put on a page. That's what happened with this quick single-page layout for our 2015 vacation album. 


I used up old Crate Paper patterned paper, a Heidi Swapp chipboard embellishment, and some other random embellishments that were in my stash. It was a great stashbuster!


These are pictures from Atlanta's Centennial Olympic Park. When we visited, we walked through the park on our way to the Coca-Cola Factory. I remember the Atlanta Olympic Games. I think I was in 7th grade when they happened and one of my friends got the chance to see them with her dad.


So yeah, this page ended up taking all of 10 minutes to put together and I couldn't be happier! Don't you just love when that happens?

Thanks for looking!

Comments