TV Tot Scrapbook Page

It's the beginning of August, which means there are NEW scrapbook challenges to do! Here is one that I did using the August 1 sketch over at Stuck?! Sketches. You have until the end of the month (August 29, I believe) to get your completed layout using the sketch linked up to the August 1 blog post. There are prizes!

And here's what I came up with after taking a look at the sketch:


Back in February, Daphne learned how to press the buttons on the remote to turn on the TV. Whoops! She's not as into the remote now, and she certainly has no patience to sit and watch anything on TV, but I'm glad that I have these pictures to document this time.


With two pictures to use, the two-picture sketch was perfect! And I was able to use up some old American Crafts papers, random buttons, sticker embellishments, and ribbon from my stash!


I was definitely pleased with how this one turned out! I like the simplicity of the layout and the open blank spaces. I wasn't totally thrilled with the letter stickers, but I didn't have any other letters in my stash with enough T's. Oh well.

Make sure to check back on August 15 at Stuck?! Sketches because they will have another challenge!

Comments

  1. This is a really fun page with a great colour combination! Love the use
    Of ball fringe too! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Love the colors and the CAS look. Well done! Thanks for joining Stuck?! Sketches! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute page and great title. Thank you for joining us at Stuck Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment