Stand Tall Scrapbook Page

Here's a scrapbook page that I made for a challenge over at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge. This was a new scrapbook challenge blog to me, and it was a very easy challenge to complete last month. All we had to do was use old paper from our stash.


I used Cosmo Cricket papers and embellishments that have been in my stash forever! The twine is also old, as are the Basic Grey letters. I used my Xyron to adhere them to the page.


These are the kinds of layouts I like best because you grab a bunch of seemingly random stuff, and yet somehow it all looks like it goes together. I think I like the more neutral patterned papers because it's so much easier to add pops of color and whatnot with embellishments.


And yes, my baby pulled herself up to standing in her crib all by herself back in February. I was at work when it happened. :( Thank goodness Daddy took a picture!

Comments